New Products Hitting the Market
Are you considering purchasing a new fire truck or refurbishing your apparatus but need help figuring out where to start? We have some innovative, state-of-the-art products for you to check out.
Let’s start with a new nozzle for your hose. The SAM Smart Nozzle with N2P Technology is a great place to start. It is designed to work with the SAM Water Control System. With N2P technology, the nozzle system communicates with the pump through SAM, providing the nozzle operator with unprecedented information and control. The SAM Smart Nozzle’s wireless communication allows the attack crew at a fire scene to know water availability by tracking the water supply, operate at rated nozzle pressure and flow, and charge the hose line on-demand without tying up the pump operator or communication line. It is integrated with Akron Turbojet™, Assault™, and Smooth Bore tips. An easy-to-read gauge is located on the nozzle itself.
Here are some key features:
- Information is looped from the pump to the nozzle.
- The Smart Nozzle charges the hose line and adjusts the valve position to ensure that the rated pressure and flow are available at the hose’s end.
- The water tank level and status of the water supply are shown on the nozzle, giving nozzle operators the information they need without tying up crucial communication lines.
- The SAM System continues to provide consistent pressure at the valve even if the wireless transmission is interrupted.
- SAM System discharges are controlled from the SAM System control screen, allowing pressures to be adjusted automatically or manually at the valve.
- Once installed, the pump operator can see valve pressure, rated nozzle pressure, actual nozzle pressure, hose/friction loss, battery life, and signal strength for each discharge.
Another new gadget is the PumpBoss Max, designed with the latest technology to improve the governor’s overall performance and make it easier to use. It utilizes a large high-resolution Vivid Impact™ LCD display for effortless navigation. The highly enhanced tactile buttons and larger control knob with a bigger Idle button combine to make gloved operation easier. With its high contrast and rugged design, the PumpBoss Max LCD display is visible in sunlight and engineered to perform in extreme temperatures. Its custom Graphic User Interface delivers real-time, detailed, pump and engine information. Operation is easier and more intuitive with the large readout and graphical symbols. There are two models to choose from. The dual-sensor model monitors the pump intake and discharge pressure, improving defense against pump cavitation.
- Large, impact-resistant 3.5″ (89 mm) LCD screen for unmatched durability, and a high-resolution Vivid Impact™ display delivers high visibility in sunlight
- Displays and LEDs intensity automatically adjusts for day or night operation
- Programmable preset settings
- Large Idle button
- Dual discharge and intake pressure sensors for safer operation
- No pressure or RPM variation when changing operation modes
- Always starts in Pressure Mode at idle RPM
- Recognition of no-water condition with automatic response
- Limits increase of pressure to a maximum of 30 psi (2 BAR) when in RPM mode
- On-screen diagnostic and troubleshooting capability
Looking to upgrade your lighting capacity? Check out the 4″ x 6″ LED Headlight. This is a simple way to dramatically boost your emergency vehicle’s total light output. These fixtures directly replace most 4″ x 6″ halogen headlights found on today’s apparatus. FireTech headlights feature a unique beam pattern that optimizes light output in the areas necessary for firefighters when working on the scene.
Another lighting option is the 900 EZ Scene Light. The premium 900 Series Scene Lights provide optimal versatility and performance. Now available with added features and functionality, the 900 EZ scene lights have expanded options and configurations, including multiple turn-on styles and situation-specific low-power settings.
In addition to updating your trucks, you should keep the station organized, and the best way to get started is with the Heavy Rescue Tool Mounts. Ziamatic’s Heavy Rescue Tool Mounts will keep your tools mounted safely. These brackets are designed to store most extrication tools available to fire departments today. Ziamatic’s new Heavy Rescue Tool Mounts are most effective when combined with one bracket from the Sure-Grip product line. The Heavy Rescue Tool Mounts have been rigorously tested by receiving free-falling weight drops of 60 pounds over 100 times in a row to ensure they will withstand the day-to-day use of firefighting.
Have questions about the new technology? Please give us a call at 1-800-561-0012 or reach out to Business Development Manager Ryan Stacey directly by email at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you.